London Met Library Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Where is the Disability and Dyslexia office?

120 views   |   7   6   |   Last updated on Aug 18, 2017    University Information


 Please check the website for contact details Student Services: Disabilities and Dyslexia

The London Met Disabilities and Dyslexia Service (DDS) offers advice, information and support for students with a disability, a Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) such as Dyslexia or Dyspraxia, students who are Deaf or hard of hearing, blind or partially sighted students, students with chronic long-term health conditions and students with mental health difficulties.

Appointments are available at both Holloway Road Campus and at Aldgate Campus