As a member of the public with no links to your university can I visit your library?
What Services can we offer members of the public?
The Library Catalogue which holds information about Library stock and is freely available via the web
For the genreal Public there is a paid membership available
- Reference access only
- A membership fee is payable :
1 year - £150 3 months - £50 1 month - £25 1 week - £12 1 day - £7
- To apply please complete an application form. Provide proof of identity and address (e.g. utility bill, bank statement, rent book) and pay a membership fee (payments are online via E-shop).
- You will need to provide a passport sized photo for applications 1 week and over.
- Then email the completed application form to .
- Students and staff from UK universities who are not SCONUL members but wish to use our libraries during the summer vacation can do so by showing a valid University ID card. No membership fee applies.
For SCONUL Summer Access please click here
For Visitors Application Form please click here
Please note that access to London Met libraries is at the discretion of the Senior Library Assistant or the Readers Services Manager