Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
What Services can we offer members of the public?
The library catalogue which holds information about Library stock and is freely available via the web.
What are the charges?
1 year - £100
1 month - £25
1 week - £12
1 day - £7
Payments are made online via eShop
What are the terms and conditions?
All external users are subject to library regulations. Rules of appropriate library conduct must be observed by all library users. The Library reserves the right to withdraw the service where users are in breach of the Library regulations.
* Monthly, Weekly and Daily passes are available from the end of May.
* All library users must possess a current valid London Met Library ID.
* You must show your London Met Library ID each time you enter the Library.
* Library ID cards are for personal use only.
* All applicants must be age of 18 or over.
How do I apply?
Please email the Senior Library Assistant at the library you wish to use with reasons for your application and an intended date and time for your first visit.
Please note that access to London Met libraries is at the discretion of the Senior Library Assistant or Library Manager.